Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mr. Jones

Jonesey hits a milestone- 100 thousand miles and still going strong!

Mr Jones, (my fathers old 1996 Chevy pickup) has been the setting for some of my most fondest memories of both my father and my son.

Even though they've never met, (Pop died several years before Graham was born) this old truck has become a sort of connection between the two of them for me.
There really is something special about the quality time spent together in the cab of a truck. (Even if the adventure is only a trip to the store!)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jonesie and the family! There really is something about fathers and pick-up trucks. I'm sure amanda and Mel would agree that we have had some good times with dad in the truck as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truck cabs and tractor fenders are the BEST places to be with your Dad!

    ReplyDelete