Monday, August 2, 2010

Halcyon Days 2010


This summer marks 20 years since my friend Katie and I first met in our freshman dorm room. She's still short. And she still makes me laugh. And she understands my deep love of homonyms.

We've been through good times, and bad. But mostly good. And if you'd told me 20 years ago I would be lucky enough to sit on the porch at Halcyon in 2010 and take the picture of our children you see here, I could only hope you would be right.

Shreyas and Shivanjali are bright, loving and engaging. And so sweet to Graham who tried hard to keep up!


The weather was gorgeous; our hostesses so lovely. Our time at the lake was practically perfect in every way.










Graham's first game of mini golf. (3 holes would have been enough.)


Molly Malone's in the Village.

The Skipper.
And Maryann.
A late afternoon swim.
A bath before dinner.

One happy tired boy and his mama.

Thank you Katie and family for sharing Halcyon (again and again).

1 comment: