Monday, April 26, 2010

More S'mores

When I declared 2010 "The Year of the S'more," I wasn't joking around. Not even C.C. can resist gooey marshmallow-y goodness.

Luckily the weekend weather was just a touch warmer than it had been midweek, so the kids were able to enjoy a dip in the tub.



Nicole's grin-- visible proof of supreme happiness brought on by a perfectly browned and delicious toasted marshmallow. (Not to mention the love of holding baby Declan!)

Now if only I could find a subtle way to ask Abby to make us some homemade Graham Crackers for this weekend...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I've read the blog. It's not likely to happen before I get to your house but I'll bring the recipe. you're lucky I took a study break to check up on my nephew. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should ask for homemade 'mallows too! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete