Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Killian

Graham's buddy Killian turned 3 this week and we were all invited to a big Dr. Seuss themed party. Here Killian's dad Sean greets us at the door.
Here's the birthday boy climbing on me. As soon as I began tickling him, all the rest of the kids jumped in for a big tickle fest free for all. (Screaming was mandatory.)

Below is Charlie, one of the sweet girls of our friend Diana. Charlie is a strict boy hater, and I truly delight in pushing her buttons when it comes to our "friendship". She insists we will never be friends because I'm not only a boy, but a grown up. I keep telling her that I'm not really a grown up, but an Ogre (like Shrek) and that I'm only 6. You can't imagine the looks I get from her. ;)

Killian's house has literally hundreds of toys. Action figures, train tables, games, you name it, and they probably have it. With all these playthings, the one item that was the focus of Graham's interest was a toy vacuum cleaner. In fact it was coveted by a few kids in the group to the point of arguing over who gets to do the rug. I need to buy him a Dustbuster so he can really help around the house!

Here's Graham modeling the superstar sunglasses he got in his take home goodie bag.
He kinda looks like Elton John.

Sadly, more pictures were not taken. Melissa and I each thought the other would take them and we simply slacked off. We promise to be more diligent in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment