Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dr. Doolittle

Graham and I made a trip to the Tourtellotte Farm where we got to help feed the sheep, as well as enjoy a nice lunch with Grandpa Paul.

Afterwards we stopped at another farm that had a "Bunnies for Sale" sign posted. I asked the woman there if we could see a few, even though we probably wouldn't be buying any (since Melissa would kill me), and she was more than happy to let us take a look.

video

We're hoping that "Farm Friday's" with Paul will be a regular event for us as the weather warms!


2 comments:

  1. My number one complaint about sheep has always been how messy they are when they eat. and it's impossible to teach them any table manners. I hope Graham has some luck with that during his friday visits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Farm Friday's!

    ReplyDelete