Friday, March 12, 2010

Boys' Night

Melissa made her monthly visit to PA., and left Graham and I to enjoy our ritual "Boys night".

During a lovely dinner with one of our favorite ladies, (Thanks Grandma!) we ran into one of our friends from the Oneonta mothers group we belong to. It seems Nicole was having dinner with her 3 boys and was looking for something to do to keep the boys out of trouble, so we invited them over for a last minute hot tub play date.

Kyle and Dillon relaxed in the tub,

while Graham decided to stay indoors and make sure little Joe didn't play with any of his toys. (Lately, Graham's motto is "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine")
A compromise was reached however when Joe tried to play with the wagon. Graham took control of the handle, and Joe simply jumped in for a ride.

This seemed to work out nicely for the rest of the evening.

video

When the older 2 boys were done outside, I took them downstairs to see the mechanical horse (they actually doubted me when I told them about it) and the shooting gallery coin op game I restored awhile back. Nicole says they haven't stopped talking about me, and they've already asked for a revisit!

I like being the cool Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment