Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Maritime Aquarium

We spent our Friday morning in Connecticut making new friends at the Aquarium.


The sting rays and seals were the show stoppers. I was hoping that the Otters, Sharks and Jelly Fish (AKA Helly Fish) would be equally impressive, but I have a feeling Graham might have thought he was watching some majorly big televisions instead of seeing real animals behind glass.

video


The otter was, "Cute!"



He refused to roll up his sleeves to touch the sting rays.


This magnifying glass was attached to a gold fish tank.



The seal feeding really held his interest. My favorite part was watching the seal who just had cataracts remove get her eye drops. For real.

video


And while we didn't successfully capture a photo of the three of us smiling, we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. We took River there last spring and I went to Mystic so many time when I was little. Cute aquarium!

    ReplyDelete