Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Polar Bear


For 2 swim classes they both froze, and at least one of them cried. As a result this is the only photo I have-- yes, that's Jim in the red. Graham is in his arms. You'll just have to believe me.
Jim shared the following on the parenting networking site we belong to:
OK for 2 days in a row I've froze myself to the core while Graham had a conniption. It seems he'd rather bask in the hot tub than experience life as a penguin, so I don't think we'll be going again until it warms up a bit. He loves swimming, and playing in the water and I don't want to jeopardize that. It's a nice class, but also right in the middle of nap time so that doesn't help my cause at all.

So for the time being, Graham is-- A DROP OUT! Jim offered to let me take a turn in the chilly blue water (third time is the charm), but I think I am fine with the decision, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment