Monday, June 22, 2009

Boys vote Cat

This is G.G., one of the most tolerant and lovable cats I have ever met. Not only did she endure Grahams constant throws of affection (notice his rapid leg motions in the pic) but she came back again, and again for more.
Of all the fun things Graham found at Rene's house, she was by far the highlight and seeing him with her made me miss the cats I've owned in the past.
As soon as a few of the dogs find the big light in the sky, we are definitely getting one.

7 comments:

  1. Has Melissa agreed to that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try to warm up to the idea. I definitely want an orange or black and white. No long hair. Erg. That would be bad. And also no litter box. No Siamese. They are mean as I remember. Man I have a lot of rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa has been outvoted by the men of the house. I'm thinking of a cat like Rufus was.
    He was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he became very violent as I recall...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. Did Rufus try to scratch out your eyes the last time you say him. That doesn't seem like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Rufus always kissed us (remember the way he'd suck our lip?) but he did develop a wild side when he lived with my old boss, and would playfully attack and scratch everyone.
    Perhaps all the rough housing we did at work wasn't the best way to raise him.
    Good news is, i've learned my lesson and do not rough house with Graham. (much)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you say that. Remember when G bit your eye? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete