Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mother's Helper

Graham loves to help me water "our friends" the plants. He pets them like dogs... and often needs to be reminded not to pull their leaves (not unlike his love of pulling dog ears and faces... hmmm). When we are done watering the plants, he likes to drink a little water from the watering cup. I tell him they don't mind sharing their drink with him.



Lately he's become very interested in vacuuming. Initially he wanted to be up in my arms, but once he realized there was some sort of wind down in front he started chasing me around to get his hair blown dry.
If only Graham were strong enough to actually push the vacuum himself. For now, I am hoping he can harness his new found love to convince Korky that the vacuum cleaner is not possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment