Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's all fun & games

... until Papa gets bit in the eye.
.

...............WARNING: DO NOT APPROACH!!
........................SEVERE BITE HAZARD!!
.
Every night Graham and I enjoy a post-bath drying ticklefest. This is a game we've played pretty much every night since he was born.
Graham is very stingy with his kisses for me, saving them all for his Mother, and it's become our tradition that he allows me "one tiny little kiss" each night as I get him ready for bed. The game is that I kiss him gently, and then suddenly start devouring him wildly while making the "Om-nom-nom-nom" sounds of me eating him up. I do this to his neck, belly, legs- anyplace ticklish, and he loves it. (He even laughs in anticipation when I just hover over him assessing all the tender exposed places to kiss.) Well, tonight while I was enjoying a particularly juicy spot on his neck, my loving son BIT MY EYE, leaving a nice set of tooth shaped bruises just below my eyebrow. (To make matters worse, he simply giggled when I scolded him.)
He may look all cute and cuddly, but mark my words- he has tasted human flesh and is sure to strike again. If this behaviour continues, we may have to take additional precautions.
.

4 comments:

  1. Serves you right-- I told you an 18 month old can't tell the difference between play and real biting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me this picture of G full size so I can make it my desk top? I want to dissuade people from bothering me while I work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've shown this pic to Boots and she ran...Tell Graham thanks!

    ReplyDelete