Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Book Bag


We haven't started the fancy baby book yet. And he's 19 months. Oh Well.

We have been keeping a Baby Journal-- it's called The First 1000 days, and I love the gorgeous block prints and the way Jim and I both note the notables in our own handwriting. The monthly format is frequent enough to keep things fresh, but not so often that it is daunting.

After a year and a half of toting it around it a grimy ziplock bag I finally made this cute drawstring tote to hold our book as it travels from office to living room and back to the book shelf. Yay, another project off the list!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book. It is a great idea and hadn't even thought of keeping a journal. I probably have some journals sitting around that I can repurpose! Thanks for the idea...

    ReplyDelete