Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clean Up, Clean Up


So, I change Graham's diaper before dinner and stupidly leave the box of wipes within his reach, as I head to the kitchen to clear off the table... Jim was bringing home Chinese (that's not material) anyway... Graham is out of my sight (with the wipes) for no more than 3-4 minutes. I come back into the living room... he has taken the brand new container of wipes, opened it and pulled them out individually-- each ripped apart at the perferation and made a huge stack of them on the coffee table!!! Nice.
He sees me, smiles and claps. How can I be mad at this?
Jim comes home to find me refolding them -- trying to repack them in the dispenser. Graham is "helping" by thrusting those he can reach right into my face, wiping my eyeball, teeth, whatever. It was the best laugh I have had in weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment