Sunday, September 7, 2008

Check 2 more off the list


I finished Abby's Valentine's Day gift tonight. (I told you there were a lot of old projects on my list!) It's a padded pouch for her camera (or anything else that's little). I love the black and red retro look dog print.

I also finished Graham's black and white mei tai carrier. I wish I had got on the stick and had it ready when he weighed less. It fits him really well and he enjoyed our walk around Belmont Circle in it, but now that he's over 20 lbs I definitely need to build up my back muscles (or let Papa wear it).


My favorite part is that is works equally well on the front or the back, and either way it's hand free for me. This pattern was fairly easy to follow. I added some length on the straps so both Jim and I could wear it. I will make some more adjustments if there's ever a next time, like changing the angle of the shoulder straps (since mine are abnormally narrow). But all in all, a success.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to see my present in done. I can now retire the little terry camera sock.

    ReplyDelete