Thursday, July 17, 2008

To satisfy the needs of his adoring fans...

After several comments regarding the lack of updates, here's a few pictures to sate the cravings. I'm beginning to think some of you may have become addicted to this kid's cuteness.
(I blame myself. Curse my cute DNA!)
.

Here's a picture of him showing off his fine hair. (OK, maybe it's not my DNA after all)

And finally, here's a quick video of Graham enjoying a cool drink on hot day on his splash mat.(Drinking on his own is a newly acquired skill. It is also one reserved for the outdoor splash mat for obvious reasons!)

Hope this is enough to hold everyone over for awhile. We're going on vacation and will update with lots more pictures and videos of our trip to the Fingerlakes when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment